In addition to accepting general contributions, FOWLA accepts contributions that can be allocated to all of the facilities below, dedicated to one of the facilities or to another school, park, library, police station or fire station. A Contribution Form can be found HERE.
Thanks to our community and corporate sponsors, FOWLA contributes to:
- Fairburn Elementary
- Overland Elementary
- Westwood Charter
- Castle Heights Elementary
- Emerson Community Charter
- Palms Middle School
- Rancho Park
- Palms Park
- Westwood Recreation Center
- Palms Library
- Westwood Library
- West Los Angeles Police Department
- Station 37: Proudly serving Westwood and the Western UCLA Campus
- Station 43: Proudly serving Palms and south Cheviot Hills
- Station 59: Proudly serving West Los Angeles
- Station 92: Proudly serving Century City, Rancho Park and Cheviot Hills
FOWLA also supports the Dream Games at the Westwood Recreation Complex.
While the founding HOAs worked together to create FOWLA, FOWLA operates with an independent board of directors.
Statement of Purpose (Fowla Bylaws):
“The corporation is organized exclusively for charitable purposes within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 50l(c)(3). In the context of these general purposes, the corporation will undertake to improve the infrastructure of the West Los Angeles area through contributions to City facilities(including schools, parks, libraries, police and fire), through improving the efficiency of local facilities, through improving the efficiency and operation of local government and through any other means consistent within the limitations of Internal Revenue Code Section 50l(c)(3).”
Friends of West LA Board of Directors